Brands, Travel Companies and Tourism Destinations
Are you interested in working with us? Then we would love to hear from you.
Of Particular Interest to our Readers:
- Cooking Schools
- Food Tours
- Walking Tours
- Local Markets
- Artisan Food Products
- Food Treks
- Food and Wine Festivals
- Culinary Tourism
- Unique or Boutique Lodging
- Spa or Wildlife Retreats
- Luxury Resorts in Unique Locations
- All inclusive short breaks or immersive experiences are also well received.
We enjoy featuring products and services showcasing the local area. Family owned businesses, boutique hotels and local tourism operators are all welcome. We can help you tell your story and grow your business.
A few of the ways we could work together:
- Partnering with Destinations to create featured content – we can work with you to create a package of content around your destination.
- Brand collaborations, partnerships and ambassadorships.
- Sponsored Posts.
- Native Advertising (links within a post or article).
- Press or FAM trips.
- Creating custom recipes (for brands or your own site).
- Existing Recipe sponsorship.
- Freelance writing or photography including content creation for brochures, corporate materials or for digital use.
- Contests or Giveaways.
We are particularly interested in longer term partnerships.
Working with Us
If you have an interest in working with us through any of these options, or have something else to propose, please contact us.
If you would like to know where we plan on traveling please read Our 2016 Wish List. If your country or destination is not on the list, please contact us anyway, as our travel plans change regularly.
At the moment we are actively planning to visit:
- United Kingdom
If you would like more information about Compass & Fork’s rapidly growing readership and social media, please request a copy of our latest Media Kit or a copy of our Standard Rates.
Disclosure: We disclose sponsored posts, advertorial links, and hosted accommodation to our readers.
We look forward to hearing from you and working together.
All the best,