Everything You Need to Know to Make Terrific Asian Food at Home
Do you love going to Asian restaurants? But think you can’t make great Asian at home?
It’s easier than you think! And with Asian Cooking Essentials we show you how.
If you aren’t already cooking Asian-style food at home, you don’t know what your are missing! If you are, perhaps you are looking to improve or add some variations? Either way, our FREE guide, Asian Cooking Essentials, can help!
Asian cooking is a very broad definition of varied cooking styles that encompasses: Thai, Vietnamese, Malaysian, Sri Lankan, Lao, Cambodian, Chinese, Japanese, Burmese, Mongolian, Indonesian and Singaporean. And I am sure I have forgotten or missed a few.
About Asian cooking:
- It is quick
- It is easy
- It is healthy
- It uses fresh ingredients.
- Its great if you have dietary restrictions! Asian is great for vegetarians, vegans, gluten free, paleo and many more diets.
If you are not familiar with it, maybe it is time to get started!
To help you, we created our second book in the Guide with Latitude Series, Asian Cooking Essentials. Now on its second edition, it includes everything to make cooking Asian at home easy:
- An overview of the Basics of Asian Cooking Essentials
- A visual encyclopedia of the most commonly used ingredients
- A list of commonly used kitchen utensils and implements.
- A couple of ingredients lists you can print and take shopping with you. These list the items required to cook the recipes on Compass & Fork.
We are not professional chefs and the book is written with the home cook in mind. No fancy knife skills required.
In addition, on Compass & Fork you will find:
- Specialty Ingredients and tools for Asian Cooking in the Compass & Fork Shop. If you live somewhere where these ingredients are hard to find, you can have many of them home delivered. If you are unfamiliar with them, the guide also shows you the packing and/or a picture of the item so you know what you are trying to find. Sometimes a picture goes a long way! Examples include a wok, bamboo steamers, and fish sauce.
- Recipes classified by Cuisines- so far you will find Vietnam. We are working our way through Thailand now and encourage you to join us.
And if you are not a fan of cooking, maybe you’re a fan of eating! Learning more about the food and the culture behind it can add a new dimension to your meals.
All you need to do to get started is enter your name and email in the box below and download the guide. At the same time you’ll receive access to the specialty shopping lists.